When I was going to work yesterday morning there was a huge crowd of people in front of my building and I got excited that maybe there had been a fire alarm or something, but no, it was a line of very unfriendly looking people waiting to get their phones. There is something so pathetic about this that I can't put it into words. I don't get people who would wake up at 5 in the morning to stand in a line for three hours not to get bread or some life necessity but some phone! And they have the nerve to be rude too!
niki jan, Apple has managed to create a cult with thousands of crazy followers. You mentioned people waiting in line for 3 hours, I heard of people sleeping in the line for two nights! Well, Apple products are fashionable, no doubt; plus some people do not have a life. Thanks for visiting.
When I was going to work yesterday morning there was a huge crowd of people in front of my building and I got excited that maybe there had been a fire alarm or something, but no, it was a line of very unfriendly looking people waiting to get their phones. There is something so pathetic about this that I can't put it into words. I don't get people who would wake up at 5 in the morning to stand in a line for three hours not to get bread or some life necessity but some phone! And they have the nerve to be rude too!
anyway, glad to see you are blogging again
niki jan, Apple has managed to create a cult with thousands of crazy followers. You mentioned people waiting in line for 3 hours, I heard of people sleeping in the line for two nights!
Well, Apple products are fashionable, no doubt; plus some people do not have a life.
Thanks for visiting.
تو بگو